Sunday 22 May 2011

Experience's in USA

My whole experience in America was very different and I didnt know what to expect but I had the best three weeks. There were so many differences between the USA and UK.

The different differences I remebere were things such as:
  • The traffic lights
  • The traffic signs
  • The streets are so much bigger then UK
  • The way the waitors serve in restaurants.
  • The guns
  • The shops in the shopping mall e.g. they had a hat shop full of different hats with different football, baseball, soccers teams etc...
  • The cinema, how waitors serve you if your sat in VIP seats
  • The accsent, I realised that when watching American televsion I don't notice it but being in America I notice it more.
  • How they advert Doctors/Hopitals on TV because they ay for there medical.
Through the time I was there it was hard for me not to put my camera down. Everything was so different and opened my eyes. Speaking to the people and finding out the difference and their thoughts on what they think of UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment