Saturday 14 May 2011

Day 15

This morning we had to get up early to to come back t Detroit to drop my mom off at the airport but before we left we stopped off at "The Bean" in Chicago. The reflections coming off the bean were breath taking. Its alot better in real life then seeing it on pictures.

People underneath the building


We dropped my mom off at the airport and on our way back we went throug Detroit and on to 8 mile and telegraph to capture more rural houses in Detroit. Whilst we were driving through It wasnt safe for us to stop so I wound down my window and captured as we kept driving. As I was taking pictures of the different house a lady shouted out"why you taken pictures" in a confrontation way and in honesty scared me the way she was so confrontation towards me and the fact that it was a bad area and guns are legal in America. That area was also known for peoples children to be taking away.

Houses on telegraph and 8 mile




No comments:

Post a Comment