Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day 18

My friend looks after and sometimes tutors three children occasionally and the mother has seen my children portraits and likes my work so has asked if I could photograph her children. Normally I would photography portraits in the studio so to do them on location especially at their home might become challenging but hopefully Ive planned some ideas that should work.

They have an outside area that you can go down some stairs to get to the play area so I'm hoping to photograph them on there and get them playing on the jungle gym and hopefully get some natural smiles off them. At the moment the weather is cloudy but dry If it starts to rain I will move inside I use the house to capture some portraits

Hailey



Alex



Owen



The three of them



They were a bit wild to capture but the weather stayed nice so I got them to play so I could photograph them

Later that evening we went to restaurant called "Ticonderoga" were they have animals head hung on the wall and the lamp shades were made of hooves. The atmosphere reminded me of a hunters lodge.

The lamp shade



The walls



On our way back home from the restaurant we noticed there was a school game happening. At first I thought it was American football so I got in closer to take images but then I realized that t was lacrosse. Still, in the UK we don't have lacrosse so I was interesting to watch and see how it is played. For example, how when one player had the play the apposing team would attach them to get the ball or to prevent them from throwing the ball

Lacrosse



Lacrosse



The seating area for the lacrosse game

.

No comments:

Post a Comment