Thursday 19 May 2011

Day 19

Today went headed out to the "Silver Dome" an outside theater. Unfortunately it was closed due to repairs to the speakers. It not only have a outdoor theater but the dome can be used for other events for example Lacrosse.

Silver Dome Theater



After finding the dome we head to "Jerry's gun shop" to capture some images of guns and to speak to the staff about what they think about guns. I was speaking to a man who worked there about guns and he was explaining that's 21 years and older can apply for a licence, all that needs to be done is for you to fill in a form, that form to be sent to Federal Bureau where they check if you have a criminal record, if not you then receive a licence that needs to be renewed every 5 years. I couldn't believe how simply it was to actual buy a gun. He was also talking about the different types of gun licenses. He mention there is a licence that you can have a concealed weapon, as he was talking about a concealed weapon and he lifted his top to show that he has a concealed gun. In my head I kept repeating in my head he has a gun and didn't know it. I couldn't believe I was speaking to someone who had a real gun with real bullets in it.

Jerry's Gun Shop



The gentleman got out different handguns for us to have a look and hold. He explained how to hold a gun for example when testing different guns point it either down or up and not straight at anyone. He was showing us the revolver.

Hand gun


Gun with a price tag for you to purchase



After I left the gun shop in amazement as to what I had saw we were driving and we saw a car full of bumper stickers. I haven't seen anything like that in UK before and Ive seen them in movies.

Car with bumper stickers



My friend took me into show sub divisions to show me more expensive area of Michigan



No comments:

Post a Comment