Monday 16 May 2011

Day 17

To we went to McDonald to order a "Supersize Meal". They don't sell that size in UK so I wanted to buy one to see what how big it looked and to capture an image of it. In honesty it wasnt as big as I thought. I asked for a cheese burger supersized and they gave me two cheeseburgers, large fries and a large drink, I thought that the burger would be bigger and same with the fries and drink. I captured an image, my aim was to use a wide angle lens and go low down to be give the impression of it being bigger then it really is but unfortunately when looking thorugh the images I was able to achieve this. I hope to before I go back to try a supersize "Wendy's" to see if there supersize meals are larger and more obvious that it is a supersize meal.

Supersize Meal



I was walking out of McDonalds and I came across an American postbox. Its smaller, more square and blue instead of red.

American Postbox


After we had lunch my friend took me around the different residential area so I could see the difference between all the houses. The first estate area we came across was small and reminded me of a holiday park full of static houses. They have a hut full of letter boxes were they collect their mail from

Letter boxes


We moved onto a different area that looked more like the working class area and I came across a small tree house.

Tree house


As we were driving through the different estates a school bus was infront of us and stopped off to drop off some children that loved on that estate area. When the bus has stopped you are not aloud to go round you have to wait until they have dropped off the children and pulled off.

The school bus dropping off children


In America it is illegal to have fencing around your own house as it is unsociable unless you have a swimming pool in your back garden or live near a main road so instead people would have tree or shrubs to give them some priviousy

A house with tree to give some priviousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment