Sunday 22 May 2011

Day 21

Today we went through my friends University and as we were driving through I saw some people playing basket because I don't really see people playing basket ball but it is a main sport in USA


Another main sport is baseball, we drove past the batting cages so we pulled over to get a picture. They looked just like on television and how I imagined. I was allowed to go inside but I wanted to capture the cage to show that it was the batting cages.

Machine you put your money in to start the balls going


Bats at the batting cages


Another shot of someone who was playing basket ball. It just reminded me of a typical after shot of someone playing basket ball, with a towel over his head to cool down. Unfortunately when I shot the image my exposure was to high and it came out white so I turned the exposure down and I liked the effect it created so decided to keep and use it.


After driving thought the University we went to the vets to pick up my friends dog. The vets is near a more rural area. I noticed that even though its houses on a street it looks very American and how they don't have any fences and the grass was lovely and green. While I was photographing the shot a women was looking at me through her door in a very mysterious look, because of the area I felt again a little weary of the fact someone was watching me.


No comments:

Post a Comment